Areas of Application
Hypnosis is very effective and successful in treating many disorders and conditions, as follows:
- Panic/anxiety attacks can be controlled or eliminated.
- Habits such as smoking can be eliminated. Most insurance companies now allow up to $200 for any smoking-cessation programs.
- Substance over-use (such as alcohol) can be controlled.
- Many behaviors, such as overeating or indulging in the wrong foods, nail biting, grinding of the teeth, bedwetting, and tongue chewing can be changed, or eliminated and replaced.
- Motivation can be increased.
- Goals become easily achievable.
- Unproductive and/or unwanted habits can be changed or eliminated.
- Confidence and self-esteem can be increased.
- Fears and phobias can be eliminated entirely, in just one 2-hour session.
- Tension and stress can be drastically reduced or even eliminated.
- Worries and apprehensions associated with public speaking, and performance (sports, stage, music) can be released.
- Chronic pain can be managed, reduced and even eliminated, depending on the severity of the pain and the cause/source of the pain.
- Irritable bowel syndrome can be managed.
- Stuttering can be eliminated.
- Test and exam anxiety can be eliminated.
- Asthma can be controlled.
- High blood pressure can be lowered.
- Irregular sleep patterns can be corrected.
Email Susan, Gracehypnosis@Gmail.com or call 289-815-1722 to make an individual hypnosis appointment or for information on group sessions or certified hypnosis training.
The Process |
The Toolbox |
Public Workshops |
Back to top